Monday, October 13, 2008

Cruise Control

Had a ~2 hour session today at 100NL and managed to squeeze 5.5 buyins out of the field. Wow. I ran pretty good, not gonna lie.



That's the month of October. Started off pretty break even, running kinda meh. Today started around hand 1700. Yeah... The tail off at the end is me going down to one table wrapping up my session trying to stack the villain idiot and spewing off a few more chips than I should have.

So my BR that was 1k a couple months ago?




Yowsah!

3 comments:

djs1070 said...

Congrats on 2K. You mostly focussing on cash these days?

Haven't played any real poker in 2 months. Just bits here and there.

I getting back ionto sng mode now though.

Keep up the good work. GL

Ken C said...

ya I haven't played a tourny in months (unless you could 1 mookie). Now that I can technically buy direct to a 50$ tourny and not be blowing bankroll management, I might try a few donkaments here and there.

Thanks, and GL to you too

lilkimmer77 said...

nice work, keep up the good work