Friday, January 2, 2009

Soon to be 4200 USD richer

I made the withdrawal today. $4200 and change which translates to ~5100$ CDN. (Left myself 600$ to play with.) Pretty happy about that. Obviously it would have been nicer to have made a bigger pull before my 200NL disaster when my roll was flirting with 6k, but hey, I'll take it.

With school starting in 10 days, I'm really not planning to play a lot. Instead of playing 4-5 days a week for 3-4 hours, I'll be playing more like 1-3 hours once or twice a week.

I'll still be updating the blog. The content will be back to cheeseburger stakes though. Although... I am considering getting a stake through one of the CP Forum members that would get me close to being able to play 100NL, albeit slightly underrolled... We'll see how the next few weeks go.

That's all for this update! Haven't really played much since the last post.

Happy New Year! Hopefully Christmas was good to all of you.

2 comments:

Eddie said...

Havent been on CP for awhile missed the downswing. Good luck in school brother.

Anonymous said...

crushmastac.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.