Here's what I'm looking for:
2000$ stake for 100NL on FullTilt. I would consider playing on PokerStars, but the staker would have to convince me the incentive programs PokerStars provides would be equivalent (or better??) than the rakeback I receive on FullTilt.
The terms (general outline):
- Stake is for 100NL (mostly) and appropriately bankrolled tournaments (occassionally)
- I will drop down at 15BI if necessary
- I won't move up or buy into a tournament with entry constituting more than 1% of the funds available without consulting the staker beforehand
- I will not play any turbo games or rebuy tournaments
- I will keep full record of my progress and make it available to my staker at any time
- If the stake is terminated early and I have made a loss, the remaining funds will be returned to the staker
- If the stake is terminated early and I have made a profit, 100% of the original stake will be repaid, plus 50% of the profits made
- Stake is repaid once my roll has reached 6000$, the staker receives 4000$ and I keep 2000$ UNLESS myself and the staker are both confident with me taking a shot at the next level. If this is the case, then I would continue playing to a maximum of 10,000$ at which point the staker would receive 6000$ and I would retain 4000$.
Any additional terms can be discussed.
If this interests you, or may interest someone you know, please let me know. You can post a comment here or send me an email at: k dot e dot crouser at gmail dot com.