Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Bllleeeehhljdkghakgjha WTF

Holy hell the last two days have been positively gnarly. And not in the good way. Almost every hand I played today made me feel dirty.

It's bad enough that I got JJ twice, and both times ran it into QQ, but the 2nd time I turned a J only for my opp to river a Q. I mean seriously, why put me through that? I get AQs and raise, see an A high flop, and some twit has smooth called me pre with AK and he lets me bet into him on every street and I kiss another buyin goodbye. Over and over again it was me running good into better, and 2nd best into best.

What REALLY started getting me tilty was the fact that I got AA 3 times and KK twice and ALL 5 TIMES I was in the SB or BB and it folded around. ALL FIVE TIMES. WHAT THE HELL.

So, eh hem, it was a bad day. Thank goodness I (mostly) play within my BR.

I need a shower...

No comments: