Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Nov continues well

Have played 3 days, 2800 hands at 15 ptbb (still high because of my 33 ptbb first day). Gone 3/3 winning sessions, up $840 at this point with the roll fully repaired at 3240$. I'd post a graph, but its basically just a squiggly line with a slightly positive slope starting from the tail of the graph in my last post. Nothing thrilling.

I was up 500$ in tonight's session at one point until I ran KK into a flopped straight (guy limp/called w 65o .. ugh), AKs into KK (OTB villain vs me in BB), and then ran JJ into an LAG that obv had AA. But oh well, I'm up so I can't complain.

4 comments:

AllanDuke said...

So what you're saying is... Oh wait. You're not saying anything at all.

Ken C said...

yeah. clearly I said nothing in this post.

*shake head*

Anonymous said...

Dude,
Ive been reading for awhile. have you found pokertracker has made much of a difference or are you just more focussed now on reaching your goals?
cheers

Ken C said...

PokerTracker is a gem. I use my notes as much as I can, but a lot of the plays I make are heavily based in statistics. I'd be lost without it. I sure as hell wouldn't be able to 7-table.

Plus it's awesome to be able to go back thru sessions and try to find hands I played poorly/could have played better etc.

Either way, it doesn't really affect my focus on my goals.