Monday, December 1, 2008

NYRPS II Kicks Off

Personally, I'm in Rambler's latest series for bragging rights (I have ~100$ riding in various prop bets). It should be fun regardless. Event #1 goes tonight at 10PM EST, deepstack NLHE. Sign up and make me work for this prop bet!

Also, to recap November's goals:

- 10k hands of 100NL @ 5 ptbb
16k hands at 10.6ptbb!
- Get above 3k for good
Brushing with 6k
- Don't get doomswitched
Check
- Be patient and save next 200NL shot for December
Check
- When I bluff, take lines that make sense
Mostly check
- Bluff less
Check

November was definitely one for the books.

Here's the big picture graph updated

2 comments:

Joe P. said...

16k hands at 10.6ptbb is extremely impressive. Pretty baller, IMO. Good work.

Ken C said...

Haha ya, thanx man.

Now I get to see if I can carry over the success to 200NL after a few more CR videos...