Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fuck Queens

Everyone in the family is busy today so I just played 3 tournaments and a tiny bit of cash.

34K guarentee: Very first hand blind vs blind I raise QQ, he calls, flop J25 rainbow. I bet, he calls. 5d on turn (puts two diamonds on board), I bet, he calls. Rag river and I bet again, he minraises and I ship into his 22.

10$ KO: After first break UTG (new to table) raises, a fish in UTG+1 ships 24bb, I ship 30bb over the top with QQ, both players snap (UTG has KK, UTG+1 has AK) and I don't spike a Q.

Cash: New player to the table OTB 3bets an CO raise, I cold 4bet QQ, OTB ships AA and I snap. Sigh.

Basically nothing went my way.

Down about 270$ today. Not sure if I'm going to play more. Probably going to play a couple more tournaments before the day is out.

No comments: