Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Quick lil session

400 hands, +220$

Month now looks like this (for cash):



Might break 10k hands this month.. We'll see. Today's hands were pretty standard. No fantastic HH to show. Most "interesting" hand was me 3betting an OTB open with JJ in the small blind, the BB cold-4bet shipped for his whole stack .. I took a few seconds to think about it - his 3bet% was high, he'd been very active, I'd already caught him squeezing once, so he couldn't be THAT strong. I called and out-raced his AKo.

Roll at $3,672.06. Almost half way!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Roll at $3,672.06. Almost half way!

Half way 2 what?

Ken C said...

I'm on a stake, so at 6k I reimburse my stakers and keep 2k for myself. 4k would be the half way mark since I started with 2k.

Amy said...

Hi Blogger,

I have a business offer for you please contact me at Amy.evens@topspot-promotions.com.

Thanks and Regards,
Amy

Oaklandish said...

gogogogogogogogo Crush

http://videoszeta.com/ said...

Thank you for sharing this content, that is nice one…. I prefer it a lot and Hope other people might enjoy it also.

agendamiramar.com said...

Thanks for making the honest strive to give an explanation for this. I think very sturdy approximately it and wish to be informed more. If it’s OK, as you

ayuda para dejar de fumar org said...

Thanks, I have been searching for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I have found so far.

Noticias mix said...

That i frequently examine your blog and always believe that it is very interesting. Idea ?t had been time my spouse and i tell you…Hold up the great succeed