Thursday, January 3, 2008

A couple more buyins

The process of rescuing my BR from the tiltiness of a couple weeks ago is almost complete. I salvaged another 2 buyins in a quick session this afternoon. There were a few big pots, including an overpair QQ being good on a T high board for 1 buyin, AQ being good on a Q-high turn when we got it in for another buyin (that I was surprised to get .. I don't have the HH here, but I 3bet pre, he called, I cbet a raggy flop, I bet again on a Q turn, and by then the bet represented half his stack, so he jammed, and I called. He ended up having AJ unimproved if I remember right. That one definitely left me scratching my head.

Lost a pretty big hand when I played 2nd pair TK pretty fast into a player who had just shown up and flopped himself a set of 9's. Fortunately he bought in a lil short and it didn't hurt as much as it could have.

Back over 200, time to start pushing for 3.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with winning back the money you tilted off. Im working on the same thing myself