Monday, January 21, 2008

Drunken heads up matches are +EV

So this weekend was rediculous, and that's an understatement. Long story short, went to a buddy's house, had a few shots, went to the bar, went through 4 pitchers, several rounds of shots, then came back to my place and decided it would be fun to have some rye coke and more beer. So we're all just about drunk blind, and one of my friends (also a poker addict, like myself) thought it would be fun to play heads up for 20 bucks. I don't remember how it ended, but we were playing 10BB stacks (yeah....drruuunk) and I got down to 3BB before making a big comeback winning a series of 60/40's and ended up winning.

So he says double or nothing, and tosses another 40 on the table, I'm drunk, so I of course say yes, and about 15 minutes later my TT > his AQ and I'm 60 bucks richer. haha. Yeah, kinda odd story, but I just felt like sharing.

Back on friday/saturday for the next home game results.

No comments: