Sunday, August 26, 2007

Situation Downgraded to Life Tilt

So add 10 (or so) to the list. Twice I managed to get to the bubble, every other one wasn't even close.

My KQ bets, calls all in on a Q-high flop against Q9. Turn is a 9.

QQ makes a big prf raise and A6 flops an A, and of course, any top pair will do... Seriously, the play has been so bad today, adding to the life tilt factor.

Starting cards weren't gold either. AA once (dragged a nice pot as I miraculously held off QQ *eye roll*) KK once, ran it into AA preflop, of course. AK ran into KK.

So I've donked off over 200$ in the last couple days now. Almost 1/3th of my roll.

Wow.

Time for a break.

3 comments:

whatyouknow45 said...

WOW. I feel like I'm reading out my past two weeks. I've only been playing about 2 years and this is easily the worst I've ran. Just gotta keep fighting the good fight I guess.

Ken C said...

I swear to god if I lose to another 3 outter on the river... *maniacal laughter*

whatyouknow45 said...

haha wow I laughed so loud at that. and then got scared.