Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Good night...

Off to a good start:

Midnight madness: AA loses to T9 on a KJT flop. Runner boat.
3$ KO: Flop nut straight with J8 vs KK and QJ on a T97 board. Even though he only has 5 outs, he finds a 8 on the turn
10$ SNG (45 player): Raise otb with K9s. Villain who has raised 3 of the first 6 hands 3 bets and I shove. Maybe a bit sketchy, but normally when I see people doing this, its with garbage. He has QQ and I dont improve.
17K Guarentee: KK (one spade) in a raised pot, I bet a Q-rag-rag board with 2 spades, get minraised, and shove. Called by 7s9s for the naked FD and he connects on the turn, I miss the river.

All these hands are within the first 10 minutes of their respective tourneys.

What.

The.

Fuck.

EDIT: And it kept on going. I finally laid a beat of my own, but I also had TT < AQ, a royal flush draw blanked vs a pair, and I missed every FD / OESD I chased. I'm tilting a bit looking at my roll right now (Have pissed away over 1/2 my winnings from the 10$ KO tourny in the last two nights).

Roll: $699 :(

No comments: