Saturday, February 16, 2008

I gots me one o' them big tokens!

So now that 14+1 tournies are slightly within my bankroll, I figured I'd take a shot at the 75$ token frenzy. Juuust scraped in there.





I did not play the bubble well at all. I called with too many hands to try and take out shorties acting behind me. But now I know, and all's well that ends well.

Also had two big sucks in a 5$ MTT. AA was no good vs K7s (nice limp/shove buddy), and a flopped full house lost to the one-outter quads on the turn (all in on flop). Winning that hand would have put me top 3 in chips. Oh well.

Also finished 14th in another 10$ KO tourny. Only got 1KO and didn't hit any of my big hands. Pretty uneventful really.

More coming tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What program do you use to get stat displays that nice? Could you please PM me the answer on CP, it looks really nice.