Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Losing big flips late, and rigged heads up hands

Since the turbo win, my roll has been close to what it needs to be for me to play those 6.50$ double heads up for tokens. I won my MATH token last weekend fairly easily. My first opponent and I got it all in on the first hand preflop and my AA held off his 77. I don't remember much about the 2nd game, but I do know I won.

That made way for the MATH. I got a bunch of cards early, and played them pretty fast. And one player gave me waaay too much credit. Once he raised in the CO with what he claimed was AK. I also had AKs in the SB, and I 3b pretty hard. He folded. Clearly he's not up to date on how most people play AK in shorthanded NL... A while later he raised from OTB and I was in the BB with AQo. I 3 bet him again pretty hard, and he called. The flop came something like JT7, all diamonds. I made a hard c-bet, and he thought for a long time before folding what he claimed to be QQ with no diamond. I'd probably call it a bad fold, but I did have a lot of outs. I had the Q of diamonds, so 3 K, 2 A, and 9 diamonds (Including Ad, Kd). Woulda been interesting if he called.

I ended up busting in a huge pot with around 14 players left. The winner of the hand ended up taking the tournament. Oh well.




Later I played another double heads up token satellite, and after winning the first match handily, the second match ended like this:



Pretty rigged imo

Thanks to Leafs (Steven) for the rail in my MATH run, and thanks to Duke for pointing out these lovely hand replayers.

Cya next time

No comments: