Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Running Good Late, cont

Played a couple tourneys this afternoon. Made a good run in the 2$ deepstack. Slowly built up, and then became huge with this hand with about 50 left.



Shortly after this, I got moved to the table I would spend the rest of the tourny at. I quickly found out the guy to my left would always, ALWAYS play back when I tried to steal in late position. Unfortunately for me, I wasn't really getting hands (again), so I had to slow down, and my 40BB stack quickly became a 30BB stack, then a 20BB stack. I managed to stay in that range only by well timed steals like this



And big blind specials like this



And then I get my first premium hand in roughly 100 hands, for this.



Ugh.

That is all. Cya in the Mook briefly.

2 comments:

TH3 PAR1AH said...

My CP login is Par1ah. Nice blog, I enjoy reading it!

AllanDuke said...

Love the animated poker hands. They seem to be catching on!