Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ending May with a Thud



So I've cracked 10k hands of 25NL finally. I'm back into the zone where I can't get anything going. Today I played for 2 hours and won one big pot and lost countless others to drop ~100$ for the second day in a row at the cash tables.

I could rant about how it's happened. But I know I'm not THAT bad at poker that I should have 15 losing sessions (tables) out of my last 18. OESD + FDs miss, TPTK falls to 2nd pair no kicker, I had a flush over flush today, and didn't hit a single set or pick up AA once.

Fun.

Hopefully June turns things back in the positive direction. I'm way too miffed to play anymore right now.

1 comment:

jjok said...

1000 hands last night. 3 times I rammed a flush into a higher one. 2 of those times I had the second nut and I got allin for all 3.

Just sucks, but oh well.

The grind will give it back to you......