Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Does JJ ever fucking win? I run good in June.

For a top 5 hand, this one's sure been fucking me pretty hard lately.

Cash


Cash again. Thank you for checking the river villain. I could probably have gone for a 4b squeeze preflop, and I'd either fold to 5bet or stack off on the flop if he flats... *shrug*


And in a 26$x45 man SNG. Villain had AA last hand. If I ran like Loretta I would have rivered quads.


My lone cash of the day was coming in 2nd in a 10$ STT. I was dead for 35 hands. 2 of the last couple hands villain has limped, min bet flop and won uncontested, and shown me a pair of aces. So I pick up AJ, raise, call his shove and obviously he has AQ.

I hate poker.

Oh hey, wanna see something sweet? Here's the graph for June.



Can June be fucking over yet plz?

3 comments:

jjok said...

jacks r ok.

wurd...

maybe I'm the only one supposed to win with them???

Ken C said...

Just like Fuel is the only one who wins with Presto. I don't remember the exact stats but I've had 55 around 150 times and it's hit a set on the flop exactly twice. One of those times the other guy flopped the flush and I couldn't pair the board. *Shrug*

JJ was one of my biggest winners (+125$) until this month (Now +7$)...

kz said...

ive had similar problems with jacks too. I only like playing them in position :/