Thursday, June 26, 2008

PT3 Is Sexy, But It Couldn't Break My Rut

Played cash for the first time in a little over a week. Just got PT3 which destroys PokerOffice, for the record. It was a pretty short session (just got invited for drinks - couldn't be happier to quit) I dropped another 70$ (4th session in a row I've shipped over 2 buyins)

PokerTracker only could grab the hands from the last 30 days. I was surprised (not really) when I saw the tallies for my results over those 30 days.

-475$ after today.

That's 19 buy ins.

It's a shame PokerEV doesn't work for PT3 because I really want to see what my (total lack of) luck graph looks like.

Sigh. I'd post a graph, but it's just ugly...

2 comments:

KajaPoker said...

I am still on the 60 day trial (I also had the beta for a couple months), but PT3 is so buggy, it's almost impossible to use at this point. I don't understand how they can actually charge money for it.

Ken C said...

what site you use it on kaja? I've had no problems on FT .. yet.