Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Saving Grace

Had two ~2 hours sessions on Monday night, also had my rakeback go through. Between rakeback and a +200$ day, I've recovered all the loses and then some. I stacked a looot of donkeys that night. Didn't play tonight (my friend bought rock band and wanted me to help him break it in), but I will almost certainly be back tomorrow.




Also a quick pimp for NYRambler's mini-stakes Poker Series. It was tonight (Razz this week) and I managed to be the first out when I kept getting painted on 4th and ended up losing when I got it in on 5th with A345 vs A359, I went K5 and he went T7 and that was that.

Next Tuesday is shorthanded NL, which is always a blast. Buyin is 5$. I whipped up this lil doodad myself:



Hope to see ya there!

2 comments:

Dan said...

Is Rock Band as good as Santi says it is?

Ken C said...

it's pretty damn fun, ya. Better than GH3 as long as you don't have someone singing (ugh)