Sunday, March 2, 2008

Blog-as-you-go Daily Doubles & CP Weekly

Just underway!

[DD A] JackAce sooted in EP. UTG minraises, I call. Flop is K44, 2 my soot, I raise UTG's cbet, he calls. J turn, he bets, I call. A river, he minbets, I shove, he calls, and I double up!
[CPW] KJ raises, takes it down
[CPW] AT < K5 vs JP's girl. She zeeboed me! I tried to bluff river to no avail
[DD B] KQ good for a big pot
[DD A] A7 makes river flush, good for decent pot
[CPW] Tony loses a race JJ < AK and I'm not out first!
[DD A] This is goin well! QQ > 99 for a full stack
[CPW] Win a decent pot when I double barrel an unimproved ace
[CPW] Lose a big pot when I try to steal w 66 vs Martyr
[DD A] AKs loses a decent pot on a rag board
[DD B] QQ loses a big pot vs a flush drawing moron who pairs his K on the river
[CPW] AA takes the blinds

PokerOffice is only picking up one of the doubles (B) ... I hate playing without my datamining... :(

[DD B] 22 sets up and quads river vs AQ, big pot
[DD A] I get shoved into when I flush the turn with K-rag in the BB. Big pot.
[DD B] AQ < AK, double up a shorty. back to 2400.
[CPW] Emetjr has my # in these things... I (getting redic short) shove A2 UTG+1, he snaps me off w JJ
[DD B] Donkey shoves Q9 over my cbet with KQ on a Qxx flop. I double to 5100.
[DD A] Sittin' pretty at 7955. (42/978)
[DD B] Still at 5046 (143/869)
[DD B] AK < AJ for a big pot (3750)

I'm closing PokerOffice because it can't tell which tourny is which and its pissing me off


[DD B] I call a raise w 9c7c, see a 2 club flop (with an ace) and I have a gutshot to. I end up taking a shorty in and his AK holds up. 1765

Break!

[DD B] 58 < 59 on a 55xxx board. I'm out
[DD A] I raise AT in the SB, BB shoves w A4 and I hold (8790)

I can run PO again now! (Always an optimist i am...)

- I 3-bet KK and don't get called. 9450
- I make my first steal in the SB with Qx on a KKJ flop (raise pre, cbet takes it) 50 short of 5-digits.
- AT opens and wins. 10,190
- 33 turns into a bluff and I get a small pot (10,910)
- Resteal w A8, villain folds. (11,610)
- I limp along w SC and call some min bets with gutterball/BDFD and end up having a pair of 7's > 66. (13,210)
- Blinds go by a couple times (12,360)
- I raise UTG w KQs, but two people shove behind me and I fold. AA takes it down (11,265)
- Win a few uncontested pots prf with QT and AK. (12,565)

2nd break. 75th out of 371 with 31BB and 12,565

- I fold 77 on a T9x flop for a bit of a hit (10,400)
- I raise KQs with a bunch of limpers in LP. Nobody calls (12,265)
- I just got moved :( I liked that table.. (12,115)
- I open QJ and get 3bet, so I fold. (10,715)
- 20 BB... I'm in need of some big hands that will hold
- Another orbit with nothing playable (9515, 16BB)
- I pull a steal in the SB behind a OTB limp. (10,565)
- I try to squeeze with KJs and fail. (8000)
- We just made the money. I'm holding on (9490)
- A4 open shoves OTB for a steal (9450)
- Blinds up again. I have 11.5BB now.
- Moved again, this time it's +EV because I missed the blinds :)
- I've gotten 23o 6 times in the last 20 hands
- I pick the WRONG time to try a squeeze w T7s and KK / A8 bust me. I almost found the fold... Should have. Bah.

15 bucks. Woot.

No comments: