Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lack of mojo is -EV

Played my first decent session in a while last night with pretty much no success. I ran into a card rack in one of the heads up 6.50$ double heads up token sats and couldn't get past the first round for the first time in 4 attempts. Then I went out of a 18-man turbo token sat in a hurry when I ran out of room and shoved AT into KK. I bubbled the tokens in the non-turbo equivalent when I couldn't beat out the 2nd shortest stack's AQ with my AK (and then lost when I shoved A6 into AQ and couldn't return the favor).

I also tried the 28K. Got a decent start in the first half hour but didn't see a damn thing until late hour two when I open shoved 97 with 10BB in the CO and got snapped off by SB's TT.

I also went 0/3 in races, 0/2 when I got it in as a 75/25 favorite, and didn't record a single suckout. AK once, no AA, KK, but one QQ that flopped quads and won a small pot. No JJ, TT, and AQ/AJ were missing every time. One of those nights where you just have to shrug your shoulders and hope you run better the next time.

I'll probably play some tonight.

On the home front, ex is officially moved out, so I'm staying at the old place until Saturday when I move to my sweet new digs. I've actually had encounters with 3 different girls since we broke up, but none have resulted in anything worth bragging about. Hopefully that changes this weekend.

Out for now.

* Not saying "thanks for reading" at the risk of losing my #1 traffic generator *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can take of THE GF part at the end of mine, and im linking you to mine as we speak