Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I run goot, cont'd

Another session.. Another staggering series of hands.

The best of the night were a double heads up token sat. The guy has an OPR of < 1%, making him one of the worst ranked players on there. He makes it very clear early that he's willing to go all in with anything. So when I pick up TT, I raise, he min reraises, I shove, and he calls, turning over about what I expect: J3cc. The flop comes T-rag-rag, both rags are clubs, the turn of course completes his flush and I miss the reverse 9 outter for an early exit. NH sir.

The other was a 8$ 18 player token sat... I raise AT in LP and the button calls. We see a T74 flop with two diamonds. I lead, he minraises, I shove. He takes a while, but makes the call with 99. Nice call, sir. Turn in an 8, river is a 9.

It's nice to know that there's still fish in the sea, but man has it been a while since I've been able to take their money. After my 9 for 10 streak in token sats, I'm currently mired in a 1 for 7 slump, only two of which I would attribute to making poor plays.

I run goot. Often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

Ken C said...

I feel very strange right now. Can officially say nobody's left me a "hug" comment. Glad you like the blog anyways!