Monday, July 16, 2007

Ugh

Bankroll: 64$ [Down 31$]

Today was going to be a batch 4.40$ tourny day. I've now busted out of 6, setting a personal best for futility in these tournaments, without one decent placing. It figures that the one day I have to devote to tournament play I have the most card-dead day of my life. All 6 I hand no hands aside from AQ and KQ etc. 2nd rate hands, and every time I raised PrF, someone jammed. And these someone's were jams I couldn't call. There was one I might have been in a race, but the rest I was almost certainly dominated.

So I've got one left. I still have 5 hours to play, but I'm done registering new ones. The only reason I'm alive in this table is because after being worn down with no cards, stealing here or there, I finally got short enough to push ATC, and got in with J3 against KQ. Flopped two pair and dodged a straight draw to double to a whopping 2k, which is good for half the average.

Frustrating, but I'll keep plugging on this tourny, and hope next time I try playing, I do better.

Me / Them
QQ < KJ
AK < KJ
AK < QT

J3 > KQ
44 > AQ

Maybe I should fold the premos PrF and start going hard with the trash. Ugh.

No comments: